Amazon Points CalculatorAre you an avid Amazon shopper? Do you love earning rewards for your purchases? If so, you'll want to know about the Amazon Points Calculator - the ultimate tool for maximizing your rewards! With the Amazon Points Calculator, you can easily determine how many points you'll earn on each purchase, and how much those points are actually worth. No more guessing or approximating - this calculator does the math for you! Our calculator uses the most up-to-date Amazon rewards system, so you can trust that you're getting accurate information. Plus, it's super easy to use - simply input the purchase amount and your rewards credit card information, and voila! You'll see exactly how many points you'll earn and what they're worth. But that's not all - our calculator also helps you compare different rewards credit cards to see which ones offer the best return on your Amazon spending. We've done the research so you don't have to! Using the Amazon Points Calculator is a no-brainer for anyone who wants to get the most out of their Amazon shopping. Start maximizing your rewards today!
|Amazon Points Calculator Results|
|Credit Card Type||0|
|Amazon Prime Membership||0|
How to Use the Amazon Points Calculator
The Amazon Points Calculator is a useful tool for calculating the number of Amazon points you can earn with your purchases. These points can be redeemed for various rewards, including discounts on Amazon purchases, cashback, and more. In this blog post, we will guide you on how to use the Amazon Points Calculator effectively to get the most out of your purchases.
Instructions for Utilizing the Calculator:
The Amazon Points Calculator has four input fields that need to be filled out before calculating the points earned:
- Purchase Amount - This field requires you to enter the amount of money you spent on your purchase.
- Credit Card Type - This field requires you to select the type of credit card used for the purchase. The available options are Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Purchase Category - This field requires you to select the category of the purchase made. The available options are Groceries, Gas, Travel, Dining, and Other.
- Amazon Prime Membership - This field requires you to select whether or not you are an Amazon Prime member.
After inputting the required data, click on the "Calculate Amazon Points" button to generate the results.
The Amazon Points Calculator Results:
The results of the Amazon Points Calculator are displayed in a table containing the following fields:
- Purchase Amount - This field shows the purchase amount entered by the user.
- Credit Card Type - This field shows the credit card type selected by the user.
- Purchase Category - This field shows the purchase category selected by the user.
- Amazon Prime Membership - This field shows whether or not the user is an Amazon Prime member.
- Amazon Prime Membership Amount - This field shows the bonus points earned if the user is an Amazon Prime member.
- Points Earned - This field shows the total number of points earned by the user.
"Amazon Points Calculator" Formula:
The formula for calculating Amazon points is straightforward. The total points earned are the product of the purchase amount, the credit card type points multiplier, and the purchase category bonus points multiplier. If the user is an Amazon Prime member, they will earn an additional 10% of the total points earned.
Total Points Earned = Purchase Amount x Credit Card Type Points Multiplier x Purchase Category Bonus Points Multiplier
Suppose you are an Amazon Prime member, and you purchase groceries worth $100 using a Mastercard. The Purchase Category Bonus Points Multiplier for groceries is 2. Thus, the total points earned will be:
Total Points Earned = $100 x 2 x 2.0 (10% Amazon Prime Bonus) = 400 points
Illustrative Table Example:
|Purchase Amount||Credit Card Type||Purchase Category||Amazon Prime Membership||Amazon Prime Membership Amount||Points Earned|
In conclusion, the Amazon Points Calculator is a handy tool for Amazon shoppers looking to maximize their rewards. By inputting the required data, users can calculate the total points earned for a purchase, including bonus points for Amazon Prime membership. With this information, users can make informed decisions when shopping on Amazon and make the most out of their rewards.